Week 50 of 2015
Made a small amount of progress on the insurance front. Contacted two companies. Need to finish eating this frog!
- Exercised 5 times last week. Yea! Score: 100
- Was not able to finish "Inking" my personal graphic design project "black death", Friday & Saturday was taken up by helping family move. This image does not accord with my initial vision and will be revised considerably. Score: 20
- Did not start to gather Christmas cards. (Total fail on this one.)
- Starting thinking/ mind mapping personal manifesto. Score: 20
- Read "The Power of Full Engagement" only one chapter Score: 10
Week 49 of 2015 - 151202
My **"One Thing"** this Week is to start getting new insurance for me and my family. I struggle with this. I makes me extremely mad that I seem to need to know the ins and outs of the insurance world in order to get protection that is even half-way decent for my family. Intellectually I know that it does not do any good to get angry with a situation I can do nothing about, but my heart does not always want to follow my head.
- Exercise 5 times this week (have done 3 times already)
- Was not able to finish "Inking" my personal graphic design project "black death", Friday & Saturday was taken up by helping family move. Score: 20
- *Start to gather Christmas cards to send to family and friends during Advent. To show them that I am thankful that they are in my life
- Make progress on personal manifesto
- Continue reading "The Power of Full Engagement" (I'm about half-way through
I need to remember that small victories are going to move me toward my goals.